As you know, I’m one of these famous Iron Bloggers and I try to write at least one blog entry per week.
The last week was a bit packed and now I have time to think about.
- Monday was my last day in Frankfurt. I had a wonderful time at Artus and I want to say thank you. Artus is an amazing company with a special culture (in a positive sense). Just one example: Each Wednesday they come together for a one hour breakfast and during that time, one is doing a short presentation about a topic that matters. Have a look at their Facebook page, each presentation gets a post.
- Tuesday I bought a lot of things in Freiburg we need for house renovation and the car was … well … full.
— Hagen Graf (@hagengraf) November 15, 2016
- Wednesday I drove back to Fitou and arrived in the evening
- Thursday I had to work on thousand little things in the garden, on our servers, Drupal updates, neighbours computer problems, etc.
- Friday I did a tour with a guest and notices again how nice our area is
Back in paradise 😉 pic.twitter.com/da8ZsVBxxi
— Hagen Graf (@hagengraf) November 17, 2016
- Saturday we started at 2am our Journey to Kenya to attend the wedding of David and Naomi. In the plane I realised that I forgot the battery and the power supply for my camera. And the worst thing – my cold started. The journey was nice and in the night we arrived at the Nairobi house we rented.
We finally arrived pic.twitter.com/dbq1MlrQnt
— Hagen Graf (@hagengraf) November 19, 2016
- Now it’s Sunday and in most areas of Nairobi water is rationed during the weekends since two weekends. So we can’t shower for now :).
The weather forecast is also not very promising, time to write my blog post, sitting on the sofa in the living room, using thousands of paper tissues (intentionally no photo).
But as I wrote this post the sun came out – so this is our little garden.
Update: we get clean 💦 water pic.twitter.com/zffD0xh9uT
— Hagen Graf (@hagengraf) November 20, 2016